Where the LC World Comes Together
Offered in the 5 major financial regions worldwide, the Annual LC Survey continues to draw the worlds leading experts to this 2-day conference to exchange ideas and discuss the major trends in LC practice.
What is the Annual Survey?
The Annual Survey is the premier LC event of the year. It is the only truly global conference dedicated to letters of credit. With its unique combination of moderators, panelists, attendees and materials, the Annual Survey offers an unsurpassed networking opportunity, placing you face-to-face with leading LC professionals from every discipline in the industry. Conducted in at least 5 critical trade regions each year, the conferences attract hundreds of experienced letter of credit professionals from banks, law firms, corporations, and universities throughout the world.
The Annual Survey provides the ultimate setting for the exchange of practical information and views on LCs. Each panel is moderated by one of the world's top experts and topics are referred to the panel of experts for an interactive discussion in which audience participation is strongly encouraged.
Current problems and issues are openly aired in a direct exchange between industry leaders, offering analysis and educational opportunities through this intimate format.
What Will You Learn?
- How the UCP600 and ISBP influence LC practice.
- The year's leading court cases and their implications.
- What the major ICC Opinions mean to you.
- What has been learned about using ISP98.
- What developments are on the horizon.
- Strategies and ideas for coping with compliance measures.
Should You Attend? Yes, if You...
- Work with UCP600 or ISP98
- Want to learn how to avoid litigation
- Want to understand future trends and opportunities
- Want predictions and advice from the world's top experts
- Want to earn PDUs to maintain your CDCS certification
AMERICAS: Atlanta – 16-17 March 2017 MIDDLE EAST: Dubai – 1-2 May 2017 EUROPE: Stockholm – 4-5 May 2017 EUROPE: Antwerp – 9 May 2017
HONG KONG: 15 July 2017
SE ASIA: Singapore – 17-18 July 2017