IIBLP Event Media
ICC Opinions & Technical Advisory Briefings | Webinar Recording
Join Buddy Baker, Glenn Ransier, and David Meynell for this technical webinar recording from July 2022. For full page version click here.
Rebecca Harding | Keynote | 2022 Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference London Online
Rebecca Harding delivers the keynote speech at the Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference on Wednesday June 8, 2022. For full page version click here.
Managing Shipping Risk for Trade Finance | APAC Edition | March 31st, 2022 Webinar Recording
Featuring Joseph Phillips - Global AML Trade Finance Advisory with MUFG. If you cannot view embedded video, click here for full page version.
Managing Shipping Risk for Trade Finance | March 7th, 2022 Webinar Recording
Featuring IIBLP CEO Michael Byrne, Andrew Jacobson of Seward & Kissel, and Byron McKinney of IHS Markit. If you cannot view embedded video, click here for full page version.
Sanctions Panel | 2022 Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference APAC Online
This excerpt from the event features the sanctions panel, including Sally Peng, Ken Chia, Nick Turner, and Douglas Wolfson. If you cannot view embedded video, click here for full page version.
Michael Byrne | 2022 ICC Portugal Event for Corporates
IIBLP's Michael Byrne discusses his experiences in a family business, the challenges banks face in working with corporates, and more.
Raymond Baker | Keynote | 2021 Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference West Online
Mr. Raymond Baker of Global Financial Integrity delivering the Professor James E. Byrne Keynote at the 2021 Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference - New York Online. If you cannot view embedded video, click here to view full page version.
Additional Trade Finance Compliance Resources:
- For the ultimate guide to TBML, and all forms of trade based financial crime, and tools for organizations to remain compliant with applicable laws and regimes, see IIBLP's own Trade Based Financial Crime Compliance
- For those looking for a certificate program aimed directly at this subject matter, look no further than the Certificate in Trade Finance Compliance issued jointly by the London Institute of Banking & Finance, Coastline Solutions, and IIBLP.
- For more free resources, visit FATF for the latest from the global AML watchdog.
- See the blog post TBML: A Big Picture of the Problem and How to Solve It by Tat Yeen Yap.
- See the blog post Sanctions: A Primer